Journal of Innovative Business and Management is referred in international scientific journal bases DOAJ, EconPapers, ResearchGate and RePec.
Prof. dr. Rasto Ovin, DOBA Fakulteta Maribor, Slovenia
Prof. dr. Anita Maček, DOBA Fakulteta Maribor, Slovenia
Pedja Ašanin Gole, DOBA Fakulteta, Maribor, Slovenia
Dr. Bjorn Asheim, Lund University, Sweden
Dr. Michael R. Azodanloo, Internationalisierungscenter Steiermark, Austria
Mag. Denise Berberović, Univerzitet u Sarajevu, Bosna i Hercegovina
Prof. dr. Vito Bobek, Univerza v Mariboru, Slovenia
Dr. Mihael Černetič, DOBA Fakulteta, Maribor
Prof. dr. Anca Draghici, Politechnica University of Timisoara, Romania
Prof. dr Valentina Duvnjak, Univerzitet za poslovne studije Banja Luka, Bosna i Hercegovina
Mag. Boris Hajoš, Veleučilište VERN' (VERN' University of Applied Sciences) Zagreb, Croatia
Prof. dr. Janós Tibor Karlovitz, University of Miskolc, Hungary
Prof. dr. Darko Lacmanović, Mediterranean University, Podgorica, Montenegro
Doc. dr. Danijela Lalić, Univerzitet u Novom Sadu, Republic of Serbia
Prof. dr. Aleš Lokar, Universita di studi di Udine, Italy
Prof. dr. Vlastimir Matejić, European Center for Peace and Development, Serbia
Prof. dr. Bill Nichols, Buckingamshire New University, UK Prof. dr. Lester R. Potter, Towson University, USA
Prof. dr. Lester R. Potter, Towson University, USA
Doc. dr. Andrej Raspor, DOBA Fakulteta, Maribor
Prof. dr. Maud Rio, Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
Doc. dr. Tomislav Rozman, DOBA Fakulteta, Maribor
Mag. Iliyana Ruseva Zaharieva, American University, Sofia, Bulgaria
Prof. dr. John Stanton, Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, USA
Prof. dr. Hans – Joerg Thieme, Heinrich – Heine Universität, Düsseldorf, Germany
Prof. dr. Radovan Tomić, Visoka poslovna škola strukovnih studija Novi Sad, Serbia
Doc. dr. Žaneta Trajkoska, School of Journalism and Public Relations, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Doc. dr. Tamara Vlastelica Bakić, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Republic of Serbia
Dr. Hans Groth, World Demographic and Ageing Forum, St. Gallen and University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
Assist. Prof. Dr. Stefan Grbenic, University of Technology, Graz, Austria
Prof. ddr. Ana Vovk Korže, Univerza v Mariboru, Slovenija
Prof. dr. Tina Vukasović DOBA Fakulteta, Maribor, Slovenija
JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT POLICY
AIMS AND SCOPE
The Journal of Innovative Business and Management publishes contributions in the fields of economics, business and management sciences as well as economic and social policies, education technology and innovation as well as business best practice.
The journal publishes the following forms of contributions:
- original scientific articles
- reviewal of scientific articles
- professional articles
- book reviews
- communications and interviews
The journal seeks to be an academics’ and practitioners’ forum in the following areas:
• Economic sciences: Business Economics, Economic Growth and Development, Economic Policy, Financial Economics, International Economics, Labour Economics, Public Finance, Social Policy, Social Economics, Sustainable Economics, Taxation.
• Business sciences: Accounting, Banking and Finance, Change Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Entrepreneurship, Ethics in Business, Human Resource Management, Innovation Management, Internationalization, Management, Marketing, Product Development Management, Production Management, Project Management, Public Administration, Public Relations, Services Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Management
• Education sciences: Education Management, Education technologies, Education Innovation, Research in education.
Apart from these areas, other interesting articles and contributions offering new perspectives and solutions relevant to economics, management, social and human sciences and business practice are welcome and will be considered for publication in the journal.
WHY YOU SHOULD SUBMIT
The Journal of Innovative Business and Management has been published since 2009 and has been attracting more and more interest among the readers, who predominantly come from academia and business practice. Its contributions are regularly offered as literature for supporting their learning. Authors wishing to draw attention with contributions in the field of the journal may expect relevant response and rewarding attention. Editors support swift communication with authors to facilitate rapid review and publication process. The blind peer review process normally takes between two and five weeks.
Although we are interested in discussion on global issues, we especially invite contributors from Central and South - East Europe to discuss issues and proposals from the region.
The core editorial policy refers to the following:
- We invite authors to publish contributions which have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere;
- We strictly follow the ethical standards presented below;
- The journal promotes interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary contributions and international co-authorship.
- The Journal of Innovative Business and Management is an online journal and maintains open access;
- We are striving for rapid review and publication process;
- There are no submission charges for publication in the Journal of Innovative Business and Management;
- We publish contributions in the following languages: Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, English and German.
The Journal of Innovative Business and Management is published twice a year. Normally the first publication appears at the end of April and the second one in October of the same year.
After editors find that the received contribution follows the journal’s aim and scope and is appropriate for review, the manuscript is sent to an independent reviewer for a blind peer review. If the reviewer rejects the work with ambiguous comment, it is subject to the editors’ decision whether it is to be sent to the second reviewer. The primary role of peer reviewers is to help the contributors reach a level of quality that is publishable, not to find reason to reject the selection. Reviewers are sent a special Reviewer’s form, where they are free to choose among all options: from full acceptance, over suggesting or requiring changes up to rejection. Changes suggested by the reviewers may be subject to discussion with the authors, thus giving free forum for scientific and/or professional arguments. The blind peer review process normally takes between three and five weeks. If applicable peer reviewers primarily come from the Editorial Board of the journal.
PUBLICATION FREQUENCY AND ARCHIVATION
Two issues are published per year and form one volume. Archiving individual journal numbers takes place in the faculty library as well as at the National and University Library in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Apart from the published contribution, statistics are collected to promote the high standards of the publication.