Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This is the author(s) written statement that:
- the results from the paper are original and have not been published previously in any medium or submitted for publication elsewhere;
- author(s) should also state that they have complied with ethical, professional and research standards;
the author(s) assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles, including abstracts, to Mednarodno inovativno poslovanje = Journal ob Innovative Business and Management (MIP=JIBM);
- author(s) retain rights under the CC BY-NC 4.0;
- authors are responsible for all statements made in their work and for obtaining corresponding permissions from copyright owners.
The authors retain rights under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). Authors assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles, including abstracts, to MIP=JIBM. This enables us to ensure full copyright protection and to disseminate the article, and of course MIP=JIBM, to the widest possible readership in electronic format. Authors are themselves responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyright material from other sources.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.